Revenant




Revenant - One who returns, a ghost 
For those who have followed my blog previously,  
glad you came back and welcome to newcomers.
 I have been gone for a long time, and now I have returned.
I moved late in the year 2015 and gave up most of my drawing and painting.  This drawing is one which I made during my hiatus.  The theme which I chose to follow was "first lines" from a Facebook site called  "Art From the Heart"
I chose to illustrate the first lines of  T,S. Elliot's Jellicle Cats.  Most of my materials were packed but I did have ball point pens, a few colored pencils and copy paper. Sometimes necessity produces new avenues.  I liked working with these limited materials.  Maybe I will do more. We all love our most recent drawing and this one is still my favorite.

Hope you enjoy viewing the Jellicles and if you do please take a moment to just say a word or two.  Suggestions are also welcome. Hope you will visit again.

Meanwhile, drop over to Paint Party Friday where there are many other great artists posting their work.

Thanks
Fran

Comments

  1. Such a lovely cat picture. Nice to meet you from PPF. Happy to say I am a new follower.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work of art! The cats are so pretty! Welcome to PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expressions on the cats. And the cozy atmosphere.
    I hope you enjoy your new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie. Good to hear from old friends again...not that you are old by any means. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful work!
    One would never know you were making do with your art supplies.
    This is my first time playing along with PPF
    Patty #9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty.. Hope you will play on PPF again.

      Delete
  5. Oh the kitties are darling and I love that moonlight through the window panes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you back, Fran! That's a pretty impressive piece using only ballpoints and pencil crayons. I think you should explore it further, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, adorable cats and I love that magical night view out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I do like your fierce looking kitty, he has certainly shown the rose who is boss.
    The view through the window is tremendous too, wild like the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness you saw a lot and great interpretations. Thanks for your comment

      Delete

Post a Comment