Thursday, March 3, 2016

Just For Fun in My Sketchbook

 


Gipseefire's Weekly Challenge presented her followers with a challenge to draw a character from a story or movie etc in steam punk garb and setting.  What fun!  I could not resist dressing Daenerys Targaryn up in a steam punk outfit and giving her a weird steampunkish weapon.

My daughter gave me a sketch book last Christmas and I am trying to fill it with lots of I hope good pen and pencil sketches.   

 

Daenerys is number four in my sketch book.  This one is number two.

20 comments:

  1. Great work in your new sketch book.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic artwork! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love the African lady. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much terrific detail in both of these! I keep changing my mind about which I like best! The pose and hand and scarf in the bottom one are beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic!! Your book is filling with stellar art already. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran these are gorgeous... you are so talented!! Thanks for sharing! Oh and by the way your link at ppf isn't working. You may want to re-enter it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her Steampunk outfit. :)

    Number 2 is amazing. You just keep getting better and better, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Insomniac. I am trying to take more time with my drawing.

      Delete
  8. Your Mother of Dragons looks great in Steampunk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Your artwork fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give. How amazing! I am so inspired. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both fun and very well done. I especially like the African lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minnemie and also for following.

      Delete

DRINK UP

April    Snooping around and found this  wonderful blog Altered Book Lovers and it's drinks challenge.   The little file cabi...