Saturday, April 9, 2016

Caturday for 4/9

Some Old Stuff


I have absolutely no new artwork to show this week. I have a huge case of spring fever. Anyway, I went way back in my files to see what might be interesting.  I taught elementary art for a few years.  For the third grade class I taught a little unit on pointillism.  This is an example of the Cheshire Cat that I made to spark their interest.  I thought it would be great for Caturday art.

And for Stunning Keisha' Bloopers I found a photo of my furries that fit that theme. 

 To keep the dog out of the cat food, they learned to politely eat on the counter.




The blog hop
<!-- start LinkyTools script --><script src="http://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=268536" type="text/javascript" ></script><!-- end LinkyTools script -->

11 comments:

  1. HAH! They eat at the counter. Wonder if they'd like a window seat. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the Cheshire Cat done in pointillism before! Lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cheshire cat! It would make a great poster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the vibrant colors on your Cheshire Cat! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cat and such polite table manners! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you last week and kept meaning to come back and the week flew by. Glad I did this is an awesome pointillism. Love how vibrant and colourful he is with a bit of Cheshire madness in his smile!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I tried commenting before, but my comments always vanish in the nirvana :( But I really like your cheshire cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad your comment came through this time Claudia. Thanks!

      Delete

DRINK UP

April    Snooping around and found this  wonderful blog Altered Book Lovers and it's drinks challenge.   The little file cabi...