Ink for Paint Party Friday


Some Ink Work

 No I didn't get a tattoo, just trying some quick evening drawing sessions with ink.  I am really enjoying practicing various ink textures, especially those of Edward Corey.  These were done for a themed month of drawings on Color Me Positive

Happiness

Kindness
Inner Beauty

Art

Intuition
 Some other activities this week, a quick business trip to the coast. But I did manage to get a few photos.



                                                                                            
 The alligater?  This is bayou and swamp country.
  There are a lot of them
 
 That's my week, aside from a face plant on a neighborhood sidewalk.  But fortunately my large nose and hands took the largest brunt of the impact.  I am wearing a lovely nose bandaid.

  Linking up with lots of other great artists at Paint Party Friday.

And for Kitty Par-Tay,http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2016/04/feline-art-friday_22.html I pulled this one out of my archives.
Blue Cat and the Mice




Comments

  1. OUCH! I feel your pain.... in all of my grace I've pulled that move more than once :( Hope you heal quickly ! Love your ink drawings. I have manged to get behind with Colour Me Positive with all of my playing outside :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Carol. Have fun in your garden.

      Delete
  2. Your ink paintings are gorgeous and some good words to go along. Ooooh - 'face plant' sound extremely unpleasant. I hope you're healing fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paintings are so positive and joyable to look at.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful paintings and photos, pity we don't have alligators swimming in the Rhine. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, You really don't want them in your beautiful river. LOL Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Your art is so joyful and uplifting and lovely photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely art! The photos are beautiful too. I'm glad you're okay from your fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful happy creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh sorry about the fall...hope the nose heals up fast!! Love your adorable drawings and quotes...sooo good!! Love them all!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful sketches Fran. I don't know which I actually like the best, but I do like alligator photo. Was it just there as you walked by or is it a place they like to congregate? Hope your new week is wonderful. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was under a walkway at the restaurant where we had dinner. It was an open waterway so it could not have been a display animal so I guess it just wandered in. Probably got some scraps occasionally. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  10. I love everything in this post except the crocodile.... that one is scary :oP
    Very nice illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi great job.
    http://auratrends.co.uk/
    http://grabbit.com.pk/
    http://theleggingshop.se/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you recover soon from the fall. Your drawings are wonderful.I also love adding meaningful phrases or quotes on the art pages. Thank you for your visit on my post. The 100 days project posts are shared on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment