Faces

September 15, 2016


A question for all creative types no matter what one's choice of creative outlet might be.  What do I want to do today with the precious remaining time that I  have for my own endeavors. Faces! 

 Pencil drawing of pensive gorilla, Face #1


Face #2

Danaerys Targarian from The Game of Thrones
and her black dragon, or his eye anyway.
The stone texture in the background was made
by cutting stone shapes and gluing them
to the background before painting.

Face #3
Steampunk Lady and Her Pet.
I did this one for a Steampunk exhibit 
but alas, she did not sell.


What I have been doing...
It has been quite a while since I have posted.
 I have been occupied.  
We had a great visit with my daughter and grandchildren
and we had lots of fun. 

Linking to Paint Party Friday

 29 Faces in September

 

 

 



Comments

  1. OMG! All of these are spectacular. All of them are my favorites. Wonderful artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant artwork Fran... I especially like the pensive gorilla.
    It looks like you had a fantastic fun time with your loved ones.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was a great week. thanks for your comments.

      Delete
  3. These are all fabulous but I especially love the gorilla- you have captured a gentle soul in a large and intimidating looking body.Always good to have family time to enjoy too:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all beautiful and so different from one another. You have a wide variety of skills, Fran! Looks like the vacation was loads of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes is was. Those are my daughter's kids, she once blogged I think under the name of Lady Bethesda. Good to hear from you and thanks for your comments.

      Delete
    2. I miss her blog, but at least she's on Instagram still! :D

      Delete
  5. Brilliant, lovely work. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this post!! You are so talented and diverse!! These are amazing... Great expressions and the steam punk lady is wonderful with all the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pensive gorilla is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking work. The Game of Thrones portrait really makes an impact.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful work! I love the gorilla and all the exquisite details. I love the Game of Thrones piece too and your stonework looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful art! I love your Face 2...the eyes have it and she has an intense expression as well. Great background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you create wonderful art and I like that you master such different styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the hair on #2, the steampunk lady is done so well, I like all the details

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful variety of faces! They all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment