Wednesday, October 12, 2016

INKTOBER

One month of ink drawings. 
 One a day.  Rather colorless this week.

An old California mission. 
 Great textures and sculptural cacti. 
 The photo is from Virtual Sketchwalk.






Drawn from the list of suggested themes
 on Inktober 2016. 
"Noise", a puppy furiously barking at imaginary threats.

 The theme was "collect". 
 Well, you can never have just one cat.






This theme was "hunger". 
 Someone here was very hungry.





A "hidden" door. 
 From a photo I took while on a walk 
in a Buffalo, NY neighborhood.
















I found this little kitten online.  He looks like the famous circus clown, Emmit Kelly. 
 Don't you think so?



 This theme was "rock".  
The most famous rock structure, Stonehenge.

Those are for the first week.
Many more to go.

Linking with  Paint Party Friday

11 comments:

  1. Amazing, awesome, fantastic. Love everything you have done. I put my toe in the water with InkTober for the first time but hang my head in shame next to your work.

    EAGHL/Granny Annie
    http://trigra.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! All of these are just beautiful. I am so impressed with your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pieces are wonderful! Really detailed and realistic work. I must say I really love the sad little kitten! Hope you are having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all very nice :) great line work and hatching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic drawings, love them all, my faves are the cats and Stonehenge, such a magical place. Fantastic project! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! My favorite is the bushel of cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fantastic!!!!!! I especially love the little animals :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning collection..so talented! Love them all!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful drawings! My favorite is your collection of cats (and the sad one as well). Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites are the cats and Emmitt Kelly.

    ReplyDelete