DRINK UP


April


   Snooping around and found this 
wonderful blog Altered Book Lovers and it's drinks challenge.  
The little file cabinet in my head pulled up 
a couple of paintings that I did 
a few years back.
 So I thought I would submit them for y'all to see.


Wine and grapes. Acrylic on canvas panel, 8x10" 
and a wooden disk magnet painted with acrylic.


A frosty cool one for the summer days,
 and I know we all love cats.

Hoppy Easter Every Bunny


The best Easter Tree ever!
Linking up to Paint Party Friday

Comments

  1. Oh I love the wine and coffee paintings...fabulous!! They really are classic and beautiful!! Adorable cat too, such a sweet face with gorgeous blue eyes!! That truly is the best Easter Tree ever!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT a very good host, because I didn't see your link until just now. My sincere apologies, but I hope this doesn't stop you from joining in again. I'll watch more closely next time. Of course, I'll have more time to spend on the computer after my friends leave tomorrow.

    That egg tree is out of this world. I am in total AWE of it.

    Yes, I adore cats, since I have two that rule my life. You paint so well, whether it's on canvas or a wooden disk. Both are truly lovely, and shows how well you draw and paint. I'm super impressed.

    Thank you beyond belief for joining us for T last week. I apologize again, and hope this isn't the only time you share your INCREDIBLE art and drinks with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, I assume Bluebeard did not write this. I will join again, Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Wow these are amazing. That coffee look like I could reach in and take a sip. Very nice post too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is one heavely decorated tree. A bit overworked I think . Love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Easter post! Wow, what a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post! The paintings are wonderful and I love the bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts