ROAD TRIP!

We had not taken a trip in a long time.
So we decided to go to Arkansas
because we had never been there before.

It was our 47th anniversary.
We had a great time.


 I had always wanted to go to the Diamond Crater State Park.
Of course I wanted to find a big one.


I bought these beauties in a crystal shop.
Nope no diamonds.

Gorgeous lakes, nice shopping, street art
 and a beautiful sunrise on the morning we left.

Two Sides

So I did not get very much painting or drawing done. 
 Just this one in pencil color.
Linking up to Paint Party Friday
 

Comments

  1. Happy anniversary. Sounds like a wonderful trip, and I like crystals too:) Gorgeous , gorgeous pencil art!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Your artwork is just exquisite. I was charmed as I looked--wanted to keep on looking. Your artwork fills my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Your trip looks like a fun time. Thank you for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Shame you didn't find a diamond! Your pencil sketch is so imaginative - beautiful patterns and colours :) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts